How are these kids 8 months? I feel like over the past month they have really grown, both on the move and keeping me on my toes... oh, what is to come...
- You are always smiling. It is just becoming more and more obvious how happy of a babe you really are.
- I am over you being a rock. At every chance I am putting you on your tummy and scootching your little legs. It seems you like to scootch more on your behind than on your tummy.
-Your top tooth is coming in! Actually, it is here.. just still growing through.
- I am hearing more and more every day how you look like your dada and I love it.
- Pears are your favorite, and mango - anything but veggies.
- Really, kid? Stay in one place!
- For some reason, along with crawling, you have a new found love of cords. TV cords, electric cords.. you know, everything completely safe for children to knaw on.
- Bottom teeth are still a no show, but your top teeth couldn't wait and decided to join the party.
- Our favorite thing right now, is we hand you a puff, you put in in your tiny little fist and just suck you thumb thinking you are eating the puff. Gets me every time.
-You have said dada twice. Not that I am keeping tabs or anything, but I am starting to look like a crazy person since I am the only person who has heard it. Feel free to say it to anyone.
- You make your sister giggle at least once a day. I am still not sure what you do to do it, but sometimes it just takes a glance, and she is laughing!